This is the Dream Clinics privacy statement. This document explains how Dream Clinics handles the processing of your personal data. Dream Clinics takes the greatest possible care when processing your personal data.Basis of processing
Your personal data will be processed when providing Dream Clinics services. The basis for processing this data is the agreement that you have entered into with Dream Clinics. Your personal data may also be processed by visiting the website https://www.dreamclinics.nl if you have given permission for this or if you have given permission for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.Acquisition of personal data
If you use the services of Dream Clinics, you provide a number of personal details yourself via the e-mail address on the website, or personal details are obtained from you in the context of the agreement.Categories of personal data Dream Clinics processes the following categories of personal data:
- Contact and name and address details;
- Health data, including any. illness and physical complaints
- Date of birth;
- Proof of identity is shown at the intake (will not be saved);
- Other personal data you provide during correspondence;
- Photo and / or video from before and after treatment in the patient file.
- If applicable, special personal data may be processed, such as details about the patient's medication use.
The processing of your personal data is necessary in order to (I) enter into an agreement with you, and (II) to be able to implement this agreement. The services Dream Clinics offers, including the implementation of cosmetic treatments, cannot be performed without the processing of your personal data.Purpose of processing The personal data processed by Dream Clinics are intended to:
- Contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and / or products and their implementation;
- Performing its services including: (I) skin improvement (II) filler treatments and (III) botox treatments;
- Making payments;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Improve the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
- Data exchange with third parties for the performance of the service.
The personal data processed by Dream Clinics is stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. This data is not stored for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing. If a longer retention period is required on the basis of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be retained for longer in accordance with these requirements.Processing by third parties
Dream Clinics only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the implementation of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. The third parties that (can) process personal data are:
The treating physician, for the purpose of carrying out the treatment. The category of personal data being processed are contact and name and address data, health data, photos of patients before and after treatment.
Website administrator, for the purpose of contacting customers. The category of personal data that is processed is contact and name and address data, the type of treatment that the person requests.
Accountant, for the financial administration. The category of personal data that is processed are contact and name and address data and financial data.
The company that provides the software package for digital forms including the anamnesis form and the informed consent for botox and filler form, for the implementation of the treatment. The category of personal data that is processed are contact and name and address data and data about health.Security of Personal Data
Dream Clinics takes the protection of your personal data seriously and in this regard, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and processing purposes, and the risks and rights that vary in likelihood and seriousness. freedoms, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a risk-based security level.Website
By using our website, https://www.dreamclinics.nl, you agree with this disclaimer. Dream Clinics reserves the right to change the content of its website and / or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and / or users of the website. The content of this website has been compiled with the greatest possible care but can nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. Dream Clinics does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or resulting from the use of this website. The use of this website is entirely at the own expense and risk of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. Damage as a result of any incorrect information is not the responsibility of Dream Clinics. All texts on https://www.dreamclinics.nl are copyrighted and owned by Dream Clinics.
Despite our intention not to collect data from visitors under the age of 16, this may still occur. We advise parents / representatives to be involved in the online activities of their child (ren). If we collect information about minors without permission, you can contact us via https://www.dreamclinics.nl and we will remove this information.
Dream Clinics is entitled to take photos and videos of its services and to publish these images both online and offline. To publish these images, written permission is first requested from the person (s) involved.Cookie Statement
Dream Clinics only uses technical and functional cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent through the visit to a website to make user experiences of visitors more efficient. By law, Dream Clinics may store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Your consent is required for other types of cookies. We recommend that you accept cookies in connection with the user-friendliness of the website.
The cookies Dream Clinics uses are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies do not have any consequences for privacy, so that permission is not required and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are saved so that our website can be viewed best, or that the website remains accessible (load-balancing), but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow). p>
Cookies from Google are placed on the Dream Clinics website for the purpose of Google Analytics. We do not keep any information about what you do on the internet. This means that Dream Clinics cannot link information to a natural person. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at https://www.dreamclinics.nl.Browser settings
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device that you use to view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. If you do not do this, it could, for example, result in the website not functioning properly. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also third-party cookies. You can also delete placed cookies. For this you need to adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings.Rights of involved As a data subject you have the following rights:
- Right to view
- As a data subject, you have the right to be informed about whether or not they are processing personal data and, if so, to have access to that personal data.
- Right to rectification
- You have the right to obtain rectification and addition of incorrect data.
- Right to change data.
- Without unreasonable delay, a data subject must obtain a change of personal data from him.
- Right to limit processing
- As a data subject, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal cases. For this, contact Dream Clinics.
- Right to data transferability
- A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him that he has provided to Dream Clinics in a structured, common and machine-readable form, and also to transfer this data to Dream Clinics without being hindered by the controller. who they were provided with.
- Right of objection
- The data subject has the right to object at any time for reasons related to his specific situation to the processing of personal data concerning him, including profiling based on those provisions. Dream Clinics ceases the processing of the personal data unless it invokes compelling justified grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject in connection with the exercise of, institution or substantiation of a legal claim.
If you have a complaint about the way Dream Clinics handles your personal data, or wish to exercise one of the above rights, you can contact us via email@example.com To be sure that you wish to exercise a right, Dream Clinics asks you to send a copy of your proof of identity. You can hereby black your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers below) to protect your privacy. Dream Clinics will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within 4 weeks.
You can also submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the competent enforcement authority. For this you can contact us via this link: https://autoriteit Individual Data.nl/nl/contact-with-de-autoriteit- Individual Data/tip-onsPrivacy Statement Changes
Dream Clinics can adjust the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version
This version was drawn up on 18 May 2019.